Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register for Missouri Wine Wobble?
Simply visit our registration site. Click here to sign up ›
What is included in registration?
• Missouri Wine Wobble souvenir wine glass for future sipping
• Missouri Wine Wobble one-of-a-kind t-shirt
• Wine! (The 1k includes four two-ounce wine tastings along the course. The 5k includes a four-ounce glass of wine at the finish line. Sign up for both to get the most wine for your wobble!)
• Music & Post-Party Activities – plus easy access to Cedar Lake Cellars winery
Additional wine, clothing, merchandise and food items will be available for purchase on event day. Please do not bring any coolers or outside food and beverage of any kind.
Are there rules to participating in the event?
• You must be 21 years of age and older.
What should I wear?
Wear your running gear or, if you’re feeling particularly daring, join us in a fun ‘n fabulous costume. You’ll have the chance to show off your snazzy outfit at our post-race costume contest.
What should I bring?
• Your I.D.
• A trustworthy designated driver
• An “I think I can” attitude
• A thirst for wine
• Cash for parking ($10), food, and more wine
What can’t I bring?
• No pets
• No kids
• No outside food, drink, or coolers
When should I arrive?
We recommend arriving at least an hour prior to your start time so you can park, check out our festival area and prepare to wobble!
The event schedule is as follows:
Gates Open: 1:30 p.m.
5K Sip & Sprint: 3 p.m.
1K Taster’s Trot: 4:45 p.m.
The After-Party: 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Is the race timed?
This is a fun run so we do not time our race. Be prepared to go at your own pace while slowly sipping your refreshingly tasty wine.
Do designated drivers get non-alcoholic drinks?
Absolutely! We will provide non-alcoholic beverages to all designated drivers that are registered for the event and have a DD wristband.
Are spectators allowed?
Of course! Spectators are welcome and can enjoy music, wine and delicious food on Cedar Lake Cellars’ winery lawn while you complete the run. Please note: All guests must be 21 years of age and older.
Do you need volunteers?
Yes! If you are interested in volunteering, please click here.
Do you provide refunds?
We do not offer refunds to our race.
What happens if it rains?
This is a rain or shine event (that means we run – and drink – no matter what Mother Nature
throws our way). In the unfortunate case of severe weather, we will adjust the event accordingly and notify runners on our website and social media.