Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register for Missouri Wine Wobble?
Simply visit our registration site. Click here to sign up ›
What is included in registration?
• An awesome fun run (You choose 5k or 1k!)
• Missouri Wine Wobble souvenir glass
• Missouri Wine Wobble one-of-a-kind t-shirt
• Wine! (Your ticket includes four wine tastings!)
• Fun & games at Cedar Lake Cellars
• Music & post-party activities – plus easy access to Cedar Lake Cellars winery
Additional wine, clothing, merchandise and food items will be available for purchase on event day. Please do not bring any coolers or outside food and beverage of any kind.
Are there rules to participating in the event?
• You must be 21 years of age and older.
What should I wear?
Wear your running gear or, if you’re feeling particularly daring, join us in a fun ‘n fabulous costume. You’ll have the chance to show off your snazzy outfit at our post-race costume contest.
What should I bring?
• Your I.D.
• A trustworthy designated driver
• An “I think I can” attitude
• A thirst for wine
• Cash for merchandise, food, and more wine
What can’t I bring?
• No pets
• No kids
• No outside food, drink, or coolers
When should I arrive?
We recommend arriving at least an hour prior to start time so you can park, check out the winery and prepare to wobble!
The event schedule is as follows:
Gates Open: 2 p.m.
Race Starts: 4 p.m.
The After-Party: 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Is the race timed?
This is a fun run so we do not time our race. Be prepared to go at your own pace while slowly sipping your refreshingly tasty wine!
Are spectators allowed?
Of course! Spectators are welcome and can enjoy music, wine and delicious food on Cedar Lake Cellars’ winery lawn while you complete the run.
Please Note: All participants must be at least 21 years of age.
Is there a parking fee?
No, general event parking is FREE!
Do you need volunteers?
Yes! If you are interested in volunteering, please click here.
Do you provide refunds?
We do not offer refunds to our race.
What happens if it rains?
This is a rain or shine event (that means we run – and drink – no matter what Mother Nature throws our way). In the unfortunate case of severe weather, we will adjust the event accordingly and notify runners on our website and social media.